Friday, July 3, 2009

Holidays and counting down...

So, It's July 3rd, one day (duh) before the 4th of July. In years past, we would go to a hill not far from our house where we were able to see three cities worth of fireworks (we live in a great area). Last year, one city cut their fireworks... this year it looks like the others have as well, limiting fireworks to larger metropolitan cities and tv. We could drive down to San Diego proper and watch them, but I know with the traffic, it's just too much of a pain.

I'm actually off work today and sitting in front of my computer talking with one of my co-creator friends and trying to get some lettering done for Faction. Just a couple more weeks and you guys will be able to see the results of my and Arnie's hard work, which is great.

Another deadline is looming, though, SDCC. I've got some big plans for the con and a LOT of work to do in the meantime. I'm meeting some people (friends and associates), shaking hands, looking for SDCC exclusives (yeah, I'm a creator now, but I still geek out to some extent), etc... should be productive overall, though! My wife is going to be with me every step of the way, so if you're going to be there and would like to say hi, just let me know!

That's it for now, actually... have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment