Monday, February 23, 2009

Another mystery project...

Well, I may have found an artist for my long awaited fantasy project, another one I'm not sharing details of because, well, I don't want to! An artist tracked me down a few days ago, an amazing amazing amazing artist, actually, and after talking with him, he'd like to give it a go. I sent him a snippet from my book (what's being converted to script) and he was VERY impressed with the sample. I started the book back in the mid to late-90's, put it down for over a decade, and picked it back up again in November, cranking out over 200 pages of straight text. Unfortunately, it's all written in notebooks, so it's taking me a while to get things moved over to my PC... actually, I didn't have any intention of doing that for a while, but this artist is giving me a nudge to do it, so who am I to complain! So... working on script for that when I have time now. Luckily, there's a lot to work from in the book and literally notebooks of storylines (I had planned for this to be a set of trilogies, so I have plots for a ton), so this one could go on for a while!

1 comment:

  1. nice! I'm glad your getting a bunch of your projects underway.

    ReplyDelete