Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Faction - Page Eight Panel 5 script and analysis

And today... Page Eight, Panel 5 (4 in the script)

PAGE EIGHT
Panel 4. View from Acker’s POV on the ground looking up at Abigail, beautiful in the warm yellow of the room. She is looking down on him, lovingly, seeing someone she knows intimately, tears streaming down her face. Beyond, Gabriel is running out of the room after Elam. She’s kissing the tips of her index and middle finger on her right hand.

ABIGAIL:
Stay with me, my Asa, stay…

ACKER (whisper):
I’m not Asa…

ABIGAIL (whisper):
Shhhh… you are. You will understand soon enough.

SFX (small):
ABIGAIL MAGIC SYMBOLS

CAPTION:
Of course explosions don’t have a beautiful young woman looking lovingly at you --



I like how this one turned out. I switched around where Abigail's magic spell comes out to the next panel because it seemed to flow better to me. I can recall being very impressed with the angle Arnie chose to stick the image, too. Not much else to say on this one!

Just as a status for the day... we are in jeopardy of not making it into round 4 without your support... If you haven't been doing it already, please sign up, sign in, and vote using the below instructions.

Below are the instructions to vote for Faction:
1. Sign up - http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/signup.php
2. Sign in - http://www.dimestoreproductions.com
3. Go to - http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/forum-t46557.html, the Faction Round 3 Forum.
4. Click "Yes - As a fellow creator I support this" or "Yes - I am a fan and want to read more".
5. Click "Submit"
6. Vote daily through June 8th.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment