Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Blessed Return and Playing with Letters... God help us all!

Some good news (with some sad news) and some rambling kind of news (my favorite kind)...

First off, I want to send a "shout out" to Sachin Nagar, the artist for my detective/noir/late night cop drama meets DareDevil/BatMan... He has been kind of off the radar for a while and I found out yesterday that he has actually been extremely ill, in the hospital etc... I'm glad he's feeling better now. He's actually back with a Vengeance and has sent me a completed page and an updated mock cover for our submission package... check this out!




Pretty sweet, huh? Sachin has some serious skills and it's just a matter of time before he's in the big leagues, definitely. In the meantime, we're working on things and I'm very happy to have him on one of my teams!!!!

In other project news, I'm teaching myself how to letter so I can take care of that portion for Faction... Round 3 is just days away and Arnie is working through the pages for our submission, so I have to be ready to letter the darned things! After some stumbling I have a couple of samples of what I'm doing... God, it's so much harder than it looks! Note: These are not Faction related images, they're from other projects I'm working on... And yes, I'm sure they could be better, but I'm learning here! HA HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment