Sunday, May 17, 2009

Faction - Just one more day until Round 3

I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting Faction's Round 3 entry... Well, the wait is almost over! Round 3 starts with a bang on Monday, May 18th... There should be at least 10 of the 20 entries that made it to Round 3 posting tomorrow, so we're all excited to see what the other teams have brought to the table. I just finished up the letters this morning for the three sample pages for Faction, so I'm just waiting for Arnie to finish up his stuff and send 'em over so I can format and "ship" to Ian. Looking forward to seeing Arnie's magic at work! I have seen the roughs (duh) and used those for letters, but I know everyone will be blown away with the end product. If you haven't checked out his site, the link is here on my blog, just scroll down, looking on the right side for his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment